[Asterisk-Users] sidetone noticeably loud on analog handsets on T100P

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:17:41 MST 2004

I noticed it on our most recent installation, where the customer
needed large display phones. We used Sayson 390s in that one through a
TE410P and an Adit 600 channel bank. I didn't think much of it, I just
figured I was too used to no sidetone on my cell phone and IP desk
phone. It seemed to be more than that of a POTS line with a phone
connected directly to it, but its been too long. Vonage/Asterisk at
home, work, and at many customer sites.