[Asterisk-Users] Multiple DTMF digits on 7960

B. J. Bomar bbomar at raccoon.com
Tue Jun 22 15:33:14 MST 2004

Hello all.  We have an asterisk system set up, and we are seeing a lot of
multiple DTMF digits being read by asterisk.  In digging through the
archives the only answer I have seen is to put in the statement
relaxdtmf=yes in the zapata.conf file.  Since we are not using any zapata
devices, I have tried to put that statement in my sip.conf file to no avail.
Any help would be appreciated as my end users are starting to get highly
annoyed.

Thanks,

B. J.