[Asterisk-Users] Unify Incoming and Outgoing sound files

Carlos Medina carlosandres_23 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 13:47:36 MST 2004

Hi, i have a call center which receives many calls at day. Those calls are stored in a directory in my asterisk server as WAV files. The problem is that each call is divided in 2 files: an IN.WAV file and OUT.WAV file. The OUT.WAV file is what im speaking to other person, the IN.WAV file is what that person is speaking to me.
I need to unify that files into one complete file that consolidate a complete call, i dont know if there is an application that can do that.

Thanks for your help

Carlos Andres Medina.