[Asterisk-Users] Weired Probelm with Asterisk

Deepak Malhotra deepak at netandroid.com
Tue Jun 22 10:38:08 MST 2004

Hello

I recently setup PBX at one facility with One 4 Digium FXS card and one port
Digium T1 card connected to CA Channel bank for Analog lines. After running for
couple of hours, caller stop getting Main Menu from some 1 or 2 lines and Phone
keep on ringing for caller. Looks like Asterisk stop responding on some port of
FXO card.

This problem is very annoying for the caller and also for the Facility. I am
using June 15th Asterisk code from CVS.

Please let me know if you have any some one facing this situation or any
solution.

Shutting down and restarting Aterisk seems fix the problem but it again appear
after some time.

Thanks

Deepak