[Asterisk-Users] Siemens Optipoint 400 SIP Problem

Roland.Knoerl at student.fh-nuernberg.de Roland.Knoerl at student.fh-nuernberg.de
Mon Jun 21 11:23:15 MST 2004

Hi there,
I tried to get a few "Optipoint 400 SIP" working with *, but it refused to work properly.
In my testing-network i have two Sjphones (they are working really fine) and
three optipoints.
I´m able to dial the number of a Sjphone on all of the optipoints.
The call is signalled at the Sjphone with the right number of the optipoint and an connection can be established.

But when I try to call one of the optipoints from a Sjphone, or from one opti to another, then no connection or signalling can be established.
But Asterisk tells me that
== Everyone is busy at this time.

In my opinion, the optipoint is not registering correct to asterisk, when it is connected to the network.(By the way, SJphone does register to asterisk)

So here is my question, does anyone suffer from the same problem and/or solved it???

Thanks a lot,

greetz

Roland (erlangen/germany)