[Asterisk-Users] Restricting outbound dialing on a specific p hone

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 02:56:56 MST 2004

That sound's like the right thing to do, you'd probably have contexts
related to what phones could do
"unrestricted","localdialling","extensionsonly" and then within those
contexts include the relevant contexts.

If you look at the sample configs you can see how this is done for the
international and local and you can extend that concept for your extension
only dialling.

Steve