[Asterisk-Users] ATA186 v3.1 SIP - Attended transfer: NO JOY

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Jun 20 07:01:30 MST 2004

Hi,

Response below.

In the meantime: I would REALLY appreciate comments from an ATA186 SIP user
who can tell me:

- How to transfer a call without using #-transfer
- Preferably more or less like how we are used to transferring in a classic
pbx system

Noteworthy:
- Which Asterisk version (CVS/CVS-HEAD/...)
- Which ATA186 firmware

Thanks,

Florian

I have not found any setting on the ATA that can make such a difference in
approach.