[Asterisk-Users] ATA186 v3.1 SIP - Attended transfer: NO JOY

Steve Dolloff sdolloff at noc.dls.net
Wed Jun 16 11:33:43 MST 2004

I have a similar issue with Sipura using compact headers, but not with
regular headers.  I am working on reproducing with the latest CVS.
Maybe you are using compact SIP headers on your ATA186?

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001843

Stephen

Someone
> please help me identify this
>
> A lot has already been said about the ATA186. Some report it works
fine,
> others say it doesn't. Lets get clarity on this.
>
> My scenario is reasonably simple (I think)
> Phone A: SIP/video1
> Phone B: SIP/werkkamer
> Phone C: IAX2/provider
>
> Phone A calls phone B, they chat:
> *CLI> show channels
>         Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.
Data
> SIP/werkkamer-91f5  (from-werkkamer              1   )      Up Bridged
> Call
> SIP/video1-e2a0
> SIP/video1-e2a0  (pbx        1202         1   )      Up Dial
> SIP/swiss&SIP/snom&SIP/werkkamer&IAX2/florian&SIP/video1
> 2 active channel(s)
>
> Phone B hits flash and gets a dialtone. Dials a number and connects to
> phone
> C:
> *CLI> show channels
>         Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.
Data
> IAX2[172.28.8.8:4569]/7  (           s            1   )      Up
Bridged
> Call
> SIP/werkkamer-2507
> SIP/werkkamer-2507  (pbx        4307076      2   )      Up Dial
> IAX2/provider/4307076
> SIP/werkkamer-91f5  (from-werkkamer              1   )      Up Bridged
> Call
> SIP/video1-e2a0
> SIP/video1-e2a0  (pbx        1202         1   )      Up Dial
> SIP/swiss&SIP/snom&SIP/werkkamer&IAX2/florian&SIP/video1
> 4 active channel(s)
>
> Phone A now hears music on hold. Phone B and C can chat.
>
> Phone B now hits flash again. All phones end in a three-way
conversation:
> *CLI> show channels
>         Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.
Data
> IAX2[172.28.8.8:4569]/7  (           s            1   )      Up
Bridged
> Call
> SIP/werkkamer-2507
> SIP/werkkamer-2507  (pbx        4307076      2   )      Up Dial
> IAX2/provider/4307076
> SIP/werkkamer-91f5  (from-werkkamer              1   )      Up Bridged
> Call
> SIP/video1-e2a0
> SIP/video1-e2a0  (pbx        1202         1   )      Up Dial
> SIP/swiss&SIP/snom&SIP/werkkamer&IAX2/florian&SIP/video1
> 4 active channel(s)
>
> Now the misery starts: If Phone B wants to back out of the
conversation,
> it
> seems phones C and A are also disconnected.
>
> I've tried doing this with SIP firmwares, 2.15, 2.16, 3.0 and 3.1 and
CVS

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-August/018388.html

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-August/018414.html