[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: 7960 straight through?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Jun 18 16:25:23 MST 2004

On Jun 18, 2004, at 4:10 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
>> Unless Asterisk does something weird with it that I haven't seen
>> before,
>> then you'll only get 's' in this context if you get the cisco to dial
>> without specifying a number.
>
> oops!  then how do i get a per-incoming-context SetVar?

I've done something like this in the past when I've needed per-context
processing but wanted to re-use the same basic logic.  I point the
incoming device to [inside-sip], but put all of the generic logic in
[inside].  Then I do a goto in [inside-sip]:

[inside]
   exten => 2000,1,Dial(foo)
   exten => 2001,1,Dial(bar)

[inside-sip]