[Asterisk-Users] C7960 g729 question

Dominique Kull atlantic at taridium.net
Fri Jun 18 08:49:57 MST 2004

What does your sip.conf look like? Always make sure that you have the
following codec order for G.729 pass-thru:

[general]
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

you don't need to force your C7960 (SIP settings) to use G.729 with the
above config.

see also:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20G.729%20pass-thru

Dominique