[Asterisk-Users] trying to set an internal ivr

PAZ rjrpaz at efn.uncor.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:16:32 MST 2004

Hello:
	I'm trying to implement an IVR for internal use for the
enterprise I work for, but the goal I'm trying to reach is that the
main menu of this IVR present itself to the user after 5 seconds he picks
up his extension (and only if the user doesn't press any key, off course).
I imagine the solution (if exists) maybe relies in timeout properties,
but I can't see it. Any suggestions for my extension.conf file ?.