[Asterisk-Users] SJphone regestration problem - Help!

Ty Purcell tpurcell at statenb.com
Thu Jun 17 09:00:38 MST 2004

Rui,

Create a profile (I've used both Simple SIP and calls through SIP),
then click on it.  This should enable the "Initialize" button.
It opens a window with the fields:

Proxy Domain
Account
Password
CallerID

I am using SJPHone on windows however.  Look around in your Linux SJphone
for the initialize option.

>In SJphone "Options->Profiles", when I new create a profile, no matter
>what Profile type I selected(there three type:Direct SIP Calls, Simple
>SIP proxy, Calls through SIP Proxy), in the SIP tab,  there are only
>four settings I can set.

>Use local outbound proxy - checked.
>Proxy IP Address: 192.168.0.1
>Caller ID: sip:markspc at 192.168.0.1