[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Users List Etiquette

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jun 17 08:05:41 MST 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 10:21, Simon wrote:
> If i ask a question it's just nice to get a good clear and concise answer.
> Makes no odds to me where the answer is in the reply.

Precisely -- this is what this mini flame thread is all about.

Many of us believe that top posting, not trimming, etc. does NOT provide a
clear and concise answer.

I tend to agree -- if the top-poster clears away all the crap that 99% of top
posters DO NOT clear away, 75% of my beef with top posting would vanish.  The
unfortunate case is that top posters seem to be inherently lazy, as is
evidenced by 99% of them NOT trimming anything in their replies.

-A.