[Asterisk-Users] HFC ISDN card with bristuff from junghanns.net?

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Thu Jun 17 05:58:32 MST 2004

HS> a) an IRQ problems, see cat /proc/interrups
HS> b) a mainboard problem (because usually you've to change the mainboard to
HS> change the BIOS)

HS> In case of a), try disabling built-in peripherals of the board, e.g. the
HS> second serial port, usb host etc. That should make IRQs free. You can
HS> also try to install the card into a different slot.

I'm pretty sure that the card sits on his own IRQ, anyway I'm going to
double check that.

I'm running fedora core 1 and asterisk was installed using the script
I found in the bristuff 0.0.0.2 package.

The problem shows in NT or TE mode, the same hard disk installed on a
different pc (with another bios) do work.

Also I have verified that the hfc card works perfectly using
isdn4linux driver.

In the motherboard I can tweak

PCI LATENCY TIMER: actualy 64
IRQ MODE: actualy APIC

also I have tried with hdparm, setting dma mode 3 and other
parameters ... still nothing !

Tnx for the help !

--
Best regards,