[Asterisk-Users] HFC ISDN card with bristuff from junghanns.net?

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Thu Jun 17 05:18:22 MST 2004

> has anyone succesfully installed such scenario ?

Yes, see just my e-mail from today. It's in the mailing list archive, see
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users

BTW: it's always good to check mailing list archives :-)

> I'm having problem with Award bios mb pc's... it do works with others,
> what's your idea ?

If it works with one BIOS, but not with the other, then it migth be

a) an IRQ problems, see cat /proc/interrups
b) a mainboard problem (because usually you've to change the mainboard to
change the BIOS)

In case of a), try disabling built-in peripherals of the board, e.g. the
second serial port, usb host etc. That should make IRQs free. You can
also try to install the card into a different slot.

> Tnx !

Pls