[Asterisk-Users] embedded Asterisk

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Thu Jun 17 03:16:06 MST 2004

Hi!

I will use it as simple ivr ...get the call from fxo gateway port ..give
some options and rings the recepcionist phone.

I have a x100p here and the thin client have a pci slot...maybe i can use
it...maybe...not...i will test

The main reason is to free a p4 2.0 ..that is runing * now... i think that
it is to much only to say hello...press 1. :-)

Miklos