[Asterisk-Users] ZAPHFC - only for * 0.7.2?

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Wed Jun 16 20:06:29 MST 2004

Citat Niels Behrendsen <nrb at dantronic-engineering.dk>:

> I've got Zaphfc working running Asterisk v. 0.7.2
>
> Then I have tried with Asterisk V. 1.0 and the latest from CVS - with no
> succes.
> Has anybody got zaphfc working with newer version than 0.7.2 ?

Sure. It's supposed to work with CVS stable (1.0) and every CVS HEAD snapshot
before the new locking was introduced.

I'm using it with a CVS HEAD snapshot from 24-03-2004 currently. Debian packages
(download instructions on http://www.marlow.dk/asterisk) and tarballs
(http://debian.marlow.dk/dists/sid/asterisk/pool/) are available. If you pull
the tarball you will need to patch it with the bristuff yourself.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin (at) list (dash) petersen (dot) net
--
I don't know why, but first C programs tend to look a lot worse than
first programs in any other language (maybe except for fortran, but then