[Asterisk-Users] D-Link DVG-1120M and *.

Jason A. Kates jason at kates.org
Wed Jun 16 19:55:47 MST 2004

Thu, 06 May 2004 12:31:33 -0500 there was an e-mail to the list from
Isaac McDonald suggesting to re-flash the DVG-1120M gateway with the
DVG-1120S code to have the gateway login to *.

I have been looking and can seem to find the flash code.  D-Link tech
support doesn't know much about the box.
Any sources for the TFTP file would be appreciated.

Once this is running SIP will I need the xml config file?  I am a little
unclear if this was a requirement.

I am sorry if this is a duplicate I sent this from my work e-mail
account but it didn't appear in the archive thus I am sending this from
my home E-mail again.

                          Thanks -Jason
Jason A. Kates (jason at kates.org)
Fax:    208-975-1514