[Asterisk-Users] UIP200

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Wed Jun 16 14:19:07 MST 2004

Hi,

We've recently deployed 6 Uniden UIP200 phones (running firmware 4.54).

We've been having some serious problems:

1) All the phones randomly reboot themselves.  Typically when trying to
answer or initiate a call.

2) All the phones will disconnect from a calls with the PSTN after 2-3
minutes.

3) The phones are unable to interact with a remote IVR (digit presses
are not received at the remote end).  Interactions local to * (ie:
vmail) do work (using rfc2833).

I've been able to duplicate these problems both on a customer site, and
in my own test environment.

Has anyone else using the UIP200 experience any of these issues?  Still
waiting for Uniden Support to return my call.

Thanks

Ryan Courtnage
Coalescent Systems
403.244.8089