[Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-Users]Re: Welltech FXO: initial tests

Jorge Mendoza mendoza at tcc.com.pe
Wed Jun 16 14:16:19 MST 2004

Claudio,

Claudio.loletti wrote:
> Hi!
>
> this is the situation so far.
>
> the welltech 3804 is in peer mode, 2nddial is set to 2, the bureau table
> is pointing to extension 9 in extension.conf.

Could you inform which firmware version are you using?

> we still have three problems!
>
> 1. if I call from outside the 3804 call ext 9 and I can hear the
> asterisk voice telling me to dial the extension required but everything
> I dial is not received from asterisk.

Pls verify 2 points:
a.- Same dtmf setting in welltech and sip.conf (i.e. in-band)
b.- Same rtp ports settings in welltech and *

> 2. if I call from an internal sip phone to the pstn I get connected to
> the other side but I cannot hear the voice from pstn, while pstn can.

Probably same problem as point b?
Try reinvite=not

> 3. the voice between the internal sip phones is working only if reinvite
> is used (phone welltech lan 201 SIP).

I don't know (yet) the LP201

> Jorge, can you please post your config of the 3804 so that I can compare
> it with mine?

Sorry, your version seems to be 101 or 102. Mine is 103, with new
interface. For instance 2nddial does not exist anymore.
Could you instead send your welltech config (off list if you prefer)?

> I tried to trace packets on the net in both configuration (with and
> without reinvite). in both of the tracing I found some ICMP reply from
> asterisk back to both the phones with type 3 and code 10 (destination
> unreachable). Isn't that strange?
>
> Thank you
>
> Claudio

Regards