[Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-Users]Re: Welltech FXO: initial tests

Claudio.loletti claudio.loletti at email.it
Wed Jun 16 10:40:24 MST 2004

Hi!

this is the situation so far.

the welltech 3804 is in peer mode, 2nddial is set to 2, the bureau table is
pointing to extension 9 in extension.conf.

we still have three problems!

1. if I call from outside the 3804 call ext 9 and I can hear the asterisk
voice telling me to dial the extension required but everything I dial is not
received from asterisk.

2. if I call from an internal sip phone to the pstn I get connected to the
other side but I cannot hear the voice from pstn, while pstn can.

3. the voice between the internal sip phones is working only if reinvite is
used (phone welltech lan 201 SIP).

Jorge, can you please post your config of the 3804 so that I can compare it
with mine?

I tried to trace packets on the net in both configuration (with and without
reinvite). in both of the tracing I found some ICMP reply from asterisk back
to both the phones with type 3 and code 10 (destination unreachable). Isn\'t
that strange?

Thank you

Claudio

 Sponsor:
 Da oltre 30 anni nel campo della didattica e della formazione
Cepu ti offre una garanzia nella preparazione universitaria

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2613&d=20040616