[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite/Firefly behind NAT connecting to Asterisk not receiving RTP

Nik Martin nmartin at radiancetech.com
Wed Jun 16 13:56:49 MST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I have an asterisk server up and running, using Firefly in IAX mode
> works great, even with Firefly behind a NAT (as expected, since IAX
> works really well with NAT).

I have the same scenario, but after about 4 hours, the Firefly phones can
still make calls, but asterisk won't send them calls, and the caller gets
the unavailable message.  In the asterisk CLI, I still see the Firefly phone
registering about every 30 seconds, so * knows it's there.  Restarting
Firefly gets it back up and running again for about 4 more hours.