[Asterisk-Users] asterisk/netmeeting works, asterisk/ohphone doesn't?

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Wed Jun 16 05:23:12 MST 2004

I have been using ohphone once in a while (the last i tried was 1.4.1).

The first channel driver i tried was asterisk-oh323, which gave me very
poor results (asterisk core dumping, if i got a connect i had echo + 10
secs delay on a Lan connection, stuff like that).

With chan_h323 i get pretty decent results. No core dumping, no delays.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin (at) list (dash) petersen (dot) net