[Asterisk-Users] asterisk/netmeeting works, asterisk/ohphone doesn't?

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Wed Jun 16 00:19:32 MST 2004

I've been banging my head on this one for a few days and am quite stuck.
I've got a gatekeeper running and everything works there. Netmeeting works
calling other netmeeting clients. Netmeeting calling asterisk connects, but
netmeeting can't generate the signals to make the demo do anything other
than talk.

But connection from ohphone always disconnects straight away. I can't seem
to enable any kind tracing on the asterisk end:

Asterisk Server:
  openh323 v1.12.2
  pwlib v1.5.2
  asterisk v1.0
  asterisk-oh323 v0.5.10 inAccess Networks OpenH323 Wrapper

OhPhone: (attempt one)
  openh323 v1.12.2
  pwlib v1.5.2
  ohphone v1.4.1

OhPhone 1.4.1 doesn't compile with CVS pwlib and openh323 so I pulled the
latest CVS of all three and got the same result. This OhPhone doesn't
connect properly with netmeeting either. The calls connects fine but all I
hear from the ohphone end is misdecoded voice data, basically it plays back
at twice the speed and then goes silent, alternating every few hundred
milliseconds or so. Some kind of mismatch somewhere.

So my question, has anyone had ohphone work for them and if so, what
versions did they use at each end. Are any known compiler issues (g++ 3.0.4,
gcc 2.95.4)?

Are there any clients (other than ohphone) which one can use with asterisk
to test it out?

Thanks in advance,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout