[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 600 Programmability

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Wed Jun 16 04:44:30 MST 2004

I'm looking to program some sort of web-services function:  user presses
a button and send some info to a web server or scripting program.  The
web server or script returns some text and/or imagery for the screen.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I saw in section 3.7.1 of the manual referenced below that there is a
services function.  However, it appears to not be enabled.  Yet.

Any other way of doing this, or has the 3.7.1 function been enabled yet?

Ray.

pdf
for the admin guide and you can see for yourself how great the
difference is.

John

P.S.  Here's the wiki: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Polycom+Phones

Ray Burkholder wrote:
> Do the Polycom IP phones have some programmability so you can do some
> programmable phone buttons like you can on the Cisco phones?
>
> If there is programmability, such as for soft-keys and the like, how
> would you rate Polycom's vs Cisco's capabilities?  And where can one
> find the programming documentation?
>
> Thanx.
>
> Ray.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.