[Asterisk-Users] ASTERISK V. SER

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 13:47:52 MST 2004

I think I do agree with your assessment that *BSD are more stable that
linux, no disrespect meant to linux as I think it is wonderful in its own
right.

What version of FreeBSD ? BSD you are using ? I am looking to build an
athlon 64 server soon and am wondering if FreeBSD would be a better option.

Umar.