[Asterisk-Users] ASTERISK V. SER

Aaron J. Angel aaron at angel-family.com
Tue Jun 15 12:16:39 MST 2004

Usedcanon wrote:
> Just out of interest (as I am a freeBSD fan) why more stable on BSD ?

I have no idea, it just seems to run better on *BSD.  I'm still trying to
investigate that myself.  Perhaps I'm just inept when it comes to Linux, but
it has never run decently for me -- I've always had problems with whichever
distro I try.  This time it seems to be the network card mostly, but then I
get similar response from the console every now and then, so maybe it's not
the NIC.  Maybe I should have rephrased that or left it out, as it's
probably not Asterisk that is more stable, technically speaking.