[Asterisk-Users] International Talking Clocks

Dawid Mielnik D.Mielnik at elka.pw.edu.pl
Tue Jun 15 11:45:47 MST 2004

What you can also do is call hotels (asking for prices ;-)), this would
allow you test the quality in both directions - this is what I do when I
need to test voice quality. Talking clocks may not always be accessible over
voip - talking clock services may not be accessible to the operator that
provides your voip provider with call termination in a given country.

Dave