[Asterisk-Users] Prepaid application error

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Jun 15 05:17:53 MST 2004

Or compile the .so with -lpq option.

----- Original Message -----
  From: tonini.massimo at tiscali.it
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:06 AM
  Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Prepaid application error

  Hi, you have to launch the script prepaid-make.sh in the database directory and copy the prepaid.conf in /etc/asterisk.

        reseaux <reseauxit at yahoo.it>
        Sent by: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
        14/06/2004 18.24 Please respond to
              asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

       To asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
              cc
              Subject Re: [Asterisk-Users] Prepaid application error

  Dear list
                  I have try to compile app_prepaid with no problem but when i start * (cvs
  branch) i have this kind of error:
  undefined symbol: PQexec
  Can someone give some hits?
  Thanks in advance
  Dimitri

  On Monday 14 June 2004 02:58 pm, tonini.massimo at tiscali.it wrote:
  > Hi, I successfully installed postgres and prepaid application in my
  > asterisk box but after I digited the code
  > I receive this error:
  > ERROR:  Function asterisk_authenticate("unknown", "unknown") does not
  > exist
  >         Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument
  > types
  >         You may need to add explicit typecasts
  >     -- Playing 'prepaid-no-aaa'
  >
  > What is wrong ?