[Asterisk-Users] Prepaid application error

tonini.massimo at tiscali.it tonini.massimo at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 15 01:06:02 MST 2004

Hi, you have to launch the script prepaid-make.sh in the database
directory and copy the prepaid.conf in /etc/asterisk.

reseaux <reseauxit at yahoo.it>
Sent by: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
14/06/2004 18.24
Please respond to
asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Prepaid application error

Dear list
                 I have try to compile app_prepaid with no problem but
when i start * (cvs
branch) i have this kind of error:
undefined symbol: PQexec
Can someone give some hits?
Thanks in advance
Dimitri

On Monday 14 June 2004 02:58 pm, tonini.massimo at tiscali.it wrote:
> Hi, I successfully installed postgres and prepaid application in my
> asterisk box but after I digited the code
> I receive this error:
> ERROR:  Function asterisk_authenticate("unknown", "unknown") does not
> exist
>         Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument
> types
>         You may need to add explicit typecasts
>     -- Playing 'prepaid-no-aaa'
>
> What is wrong ?