[Asterisk-Users] Siemens Optipoint 400 standard SIP

Michael Devenijn Michael.Devenijn at dkma.be
Tue Jun 15 03:22:28 MST 2004

Dear,

Is there somebody who have experience with the Siemens Optipoint 400 standard SIP ?
And where can we buy it (i'm from belgium)

We are using for the moment Cisco 7960, 7905, snom 200, Mitel 5055 and in my opinion the Mitel does his work the best combined with the 7905,

the 7960 is realy anoying to transfer,
On the snom 200 you can't dial a number veryfast due to the "rubber" buttons

Thank you

Michael

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a commitment of DKMA bvba This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the intended recipient only. Any use of the information contained herein ( including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form ) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author, either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.