[Asterisk-Users] how can I catch How to catch some incoming call

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Tue Jun 15 03:38:19 MST 2004

   Hello,

   I have a question about the configuration of the SIP telephone. The
situation is following:
   We have two SIP telephones. One of them is configured to answer the
incoming calls from FXO or other directions. If there is no one
available to answer to the ringing phone, I would like to take
(redirect) the call and answer to it using my SIP telephone. Could you
give me any ideas how to set up this configuration - how can I catch
the incoming call.

   Thank you in advance.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev