[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Users List Etiquette

M3 Freak m3freak at rogers.com
Mon Jun 14 22:04:46 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 23:03, twisted wrote:
[snip]
> And now, for the Asterisk-Users dial plan:
[snip]

Before hanging up, there should be an extension reminding everyone that
top posting is super duper wrong and oh so annoying.

I used to top post, but now I understand why it's frowned upon.  It
should be avoided at all costs.

Please, everyone, stop top posting.  And, for people that don't top
post, please cut out the sections of the message that aren't required.
There's usually no need to include an entire message when replying in a
thread.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Kanwar
Systems Aligned Inc.