[Asterisk-Users] where can I get toll-free number?

Mon Jun 14 18:28:32 MST 2004

Has anyone considered some or all of the following possibilities:

A) The rates change so frequantly that by the time they make it to the
website, they would be out of date?

B) Maybe they have different rate sheets for different people (based on
number of minutes etc being bought)

C) Maybe the reason they can afford to be so cheap is because they don't
give you all those nice kewl toys to play with on the website

Mostly, I think the real reason starts with C and then moves up... (A)
really isn't a valid reason because the website should be able to read
from the same DB as the actual phone calls being made.

Anyway, at the end of the day, we don't need another nufone doesn't have
info on their website, or somecompany don't respond to support emails,
or someone else doesn't know what they are talking about when I ask them
for info on blah....

This list is about asterisk, see the wiki for a list of VoIP providers.

If you have some comment to make about a VoIP provider, do it on the
wiki, not on the mailing list.

Regards,
Adam