[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000 not answering em_w calls

Don Pobanz dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Mon Jun 14 10:41:09 MST 2004

I recently purchased a Sipura 2000 and connected a phone to it which is
connected to my asterisk box via sip.

Calls to the Sipura 2000 work fine from another sip device connected
through *, from either an fxo or fxs (via adtran channel bank connected
to a T400P card) port. However, when a call comes in from the phone
company over a T1 with em_w trunks, the phone on the Sipura will ring
but I can not answer it. With Sip debug set I will see a bunch of
messages but the following messages seems important:

7 headers, 18 lines
Jun 14 11:35:08 WARNING[4101]: chan_sip.c:2012 find_call: Call missing
call ID from '192.168.50.119'

(192.168.50.119 is the IP of my Sipura device)

Calls coming in from the phone company though em_w trunks work fine
when terminated to analog phones (fxo_ks via a channel bank) or to
another pbx analog trunks (fxs_ks via a channel bank) or to a
Grandstream sip phone.

So, I do not know whether this is a Sipura 2000 problem or an *
problem.

Does anyone have any light to shine on the subject.

Asterisk CVS-HEAD-06/14/04-09:03:15 built by root at localhost.localdomain
on a i686 running Linux
Sipura 2000 software version 1.0.33

Don Pobanz