[Asterisk-Users] collaboration with Panasonic PBX

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Mon Jun 14 08:33:16 MST 2004

We also are working to interface a Panasonic pbx with a pri.

Calls from * to Panasonic via pri suport caller id and DID.

However, I have not found a way to forward calls out the pri without
manually dialing the trunk group for the pri and then the extension number.
I have overlap dialing enabled in the panasonic.

Any tips to make say a specific extension able to forward to the pri
with destination digits getting sent?

Peter Svensson wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Shoval Tomer wrote:
>

>>Here's my question:
>>Can I use a Wildcard X100P to connect an outgoing line jack (on the
>>Panasonic) to Asterisk, so I can route calls from the PBX to Asterisk,
>>and calls from Asterisk to the PBX?
>

> If you mean connecting the X100P to an analog extension line then that
> will work both for incoming and outgoing. Note that the KX-TD1232 analog
> lines do not provide caller id, at least ours do not.
>
> Another option could be to connect Asterisk using an internal isdn
> extension. We have a few isdn modems hanging off our pbx that way and they
> get callerid etc so Asterisk should be able to as well. We interface
> Asterisk to our pbx using a pri line instead so I have not tried using a
> bri line myself.
>
> Peter
> --
> Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
> <petersv at psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF

respectfully, Joseph