[Asterisk-Users] Install Question

Damian Minkov damian at space-comm.com
Mon Jun 14 02:02:44 MST 2004

I have Wildcard TDM400P - so after compile i'm loading
	zapatel and wcfxs - kernel modules.

My question is does I need other module in order to work with the FXO
and FXS.
( beacause in other document i've noticed that there was writen to load
and  wcfxo - module )
but when i try this I get an error.

	voipgw:~# modprobe wcfxo
	/lib/modules/2.4.26/misc/wcfxo.o: init_module: No such device
	Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
	      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
	/lib/modules/2.4.26/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.26/misc/wcfxo.o failed
	/lib/modules/2.4.26/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod wcfxo failed