[Asterisk-Users] collaboration with Panasonic PBX

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Mon Jun 14 01:25:45 MST 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Shoval Tomer wrote:

> Here's my question:
> Can I use a Wildcard X100P to connect an outgoing line jack (on the
> Panasonic) to Asterisk, so I can route calls from the PBX to Asterisk,
> and calls from Asterisk to the PBX?

If you mean connecting the X100P to an analog extension line then that
will work both for incoming and outgoing. Note that the KX-TD1232 analog
lines do not provide caller id, at least ours do not.

Another option could be to connect Asterisk using an internal isdn
extension. We have a few isdn modems hanging off our pbx that way and they
get callerid etc so Asterisk should be able to as well. We interface
Asterisk to our pbx using a pri line instead so I have not tried using a
bri line myself.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv at psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF