[Asterisk-Users] collaboration with Panasonic PBX

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Mon Jun 14 00:45:11 MST 2004

Hi.
I've searched the archives and found nothing regarding collaborating
Asterisk with a Panasonic PBX (TD1232 to be exact)

Here's my question:
Can I use a Wildcard X100P to connect an outgoing line jack (on the
Panasonic) to Asterisk, so I can route calls from the PBX to Asterisk,
and calls from Asterisk to the PBX?

On the hardware page for the X100P card is says it's great for handling
incoming calls. It says nothing about making outgoing calls. Is it at
all possible to use that card to make outgoing calls from Asterisk to
the PSTN lines?

Thanks.