[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Bristuff + analogue

gromit timweb at txrx.org.uk
Sun Jun 13 01:29:33 MST 2004

I have bristuff 0.0.2 running with an X100P card.  I have the BRI
channels defined first,  and then astly load my wcfxo (X100P) driver. If
you modprobe the wcfxo card last it works.

Here is my config:

loadzone=uk
defaultzone=uk
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
span=2,0,3,ccs,ami
bchan=4-5
dchan=6
fxsks=7

The loas sequence (when in ./bri-stuff-0.0.2/zaphfc) is

modprobe zaptel
insmod ./zaphfc.o (or ko if using a 2.6 kernel)
modprobe wcfxo
asterisk

the last modprobe also runs ztcfg.

Rgds