[Asterisk-Users] Junghanns QuadBRI stable?

Gaël Marronnier gael.marronnier at simstream.com
Sat Jun 12 17:31:31 MST 2004

Hi,

I have an asterisk box with a QuadBRI. I am close to make it work like I
want: Incoming calls to SIP are OK, outgoing calls are quiet working thanks
to Michael Sandee advices.

My real problem is that my * box is freezing very often when I probe qozap
(bri-stuff 0.0.2).

I have tried two distribs (Debian Kernel 2.6, Mandrake 9.1 Kernel 2.4) and
it always work for a few minutes and freezes. At present I am working on a
HP DL380. Tomorrow, I'll try to make it work on a debian kernel 2.4 with a
different PC (Shuttle SB51G)....

My question: Is Junghanns QuadBRI stable? If so, on which platform/distrib
may I use it?

Thanks

Gaël