[Asterisk-Users] MWI on Cisco ATA-186 (SIP)

Stephen Rosebush srosebush at desynched.org
Sat Jun 12 06:40:20 MST 2004

I do not have a Cisco ATA-186 but rather a Grandstream Handytone
ATA-286... To get MWI going on it I would assume you would do the same.
You put it in your sip.conf... Here's my example...

[201]
type=friend
secret=xxxxxxxxx
host=dynamic
context=intern
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=201

....of course it not being exactly the same :D

Hope this works out for you.

Stephen Rosebush
srosebush at desynched.org