[Asterisk-Users] SIP->Application Codec debugging

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 11 09:04:53 MST 2004

Hello,

After testing some different phones, codecs and combinations of them I
noticed that some of my GSM applications didn't work anymore. So after
finding out what it was (no codec support) I was thinking, why * couldn't
give my that error directly (-d -vvvr did not give any feedback). One
thing for sure, it didn't do any codec translation or gave an error about
that.

An error if -> an application <- can't agree upon codec would be nice, is
there allready a way to see this 'newbie' SIP errors?

Stefan