[Asterisk-Users] GSM to ISDN or TAPI

Storer, Darren starusers at comgate.tv
Thu Jun 10 12:31:09 MST 2004

Hi Chris,

CL> Does the incoming DTMF and voice work over the serial
CL> interface with the 22?

I can't help but feel that you are going about this all the wrong way (based
upon the limited information you have chosen to share with us). If you need
to pass control information from one node to another and you have a pair of
Nokia 22s then why not simply send an SMS message? Maybe this is not a good
solution for you but until you "fill in the gaps" it's the best I can come
up with.
IE. Tell us a bit more about what you are trying to achieve.

HTH

Darren
--
Comgate