[Asterisk-Users] CDR for transfered calls

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Thu Jun 10 00:32:30 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm afraid its not that simple. Unless I'm misunderstanding the concepts of
IAX(2) design, it does not support such behaviour _by design_. Who knows
what would break if someone hacked our desires in there. A solution then
would be: choose another protocol. Technically you could spin off an
IAX2-cdr channel that supports it, but that would require duplicate efforts
to maintain both channels. My current position is 'deal with it' and accept
the extra traffic. If someone with more knowledge about IAX(2) can comment
on the feasability of this behaviour we may proceed in that direction,
otherwise we're just stuck.

Florian