[Asterisk-Users] Sending # and Asterisk Transfer Conflict

Karl J. Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Wed Jun 9 15:58:11 MST 2004

Yes!  Camp-On would be a phreaking phantastic pheature!

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
E-Mail: kjv at ken-ton.com
Yahoo Messenger: karl_vesterling
ICQ: 1548052
AOL Instant Messenger: n2vqm

Telephone:
Washington DC: (202) 448-3009 Extension 0
Annapolis MD: (240) 524-6706 Extension 0
Seattle WA: (360) 516-1822 Extension 0
Niagara Falls NY: (716) 286-9175 Extension 0
Buffalo NY: (716) 608-1121 Extension 0
United Kingdom: 0870 3403428 Extension 0