[Asterisk-Users] Sending # and Asterisk Transfer Conflict

Nik Martin nmartin at radiancetech.com
Wed Jun 9 14:55:07 MST 2004

Didn't know everyone was down on it.  It's just not a very used feature in
my office environment.  What's needed is a true camp-on.  That's used lots
at everywhere I've ever worked, and asterisk is missing it.  It has an
anemic call pickup that doesn't do much for us. (or even work at the moment)

Your efforts are not in vain...

Nik