[Asterisk-Users] NetworkWorld article on Open Source Telephony

Pablo Endres epablo at comvoz.com
Wed Jun 9 09:35:12 MST 2004

A GUI for asterisk is really not that hard to make if what you
do is model the config files in the db.  Once it's in the
DB all you have to do is the right queries to rebuild the files
when changes are made.

Then the gui can be totaly adaptable for any use.

I think it is posible to give a good interface or better a sort of API.
I know that bad things happen when you dedicate yourself to the GUI (ask
Micro$ucks), but you can do good things with a GUI.

I personaly volunteer to helping on the project.

--
Pablo Endres <epablo at comvoz.com>
ComVoz Communications

USA: 	   +1 954 343-2085 Ext 199