[Asterisk-Users] isdn4linux, NETjet, chan_modem help needed

Aleks Huson aleks.huson at digitalkarma.com.au
Tue Jun 8 18:18:55 MST 2004

Most of what I have found on the net, and the documentation with the card
says you need a v before the number to make it a "voice" call.

I tried it without the v, and the calls still aren't going through, but now,
I get:-

    -- Executing Ringing("SIP/PHONE2-b960", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/PHONE2-b960", "Modem/ttyI0:0413xxxxxx") in new
stack
    -- Called ttyI0:0413xxxxxx

And it rings once, and they after a few seconds:-

    -- Modem[i4l]/ttyI0 is busy
    -- Hungup 'Modem[i4l]/ttyI0'
  == Everyone is busy at this time
    -- Executing Congestion("SIP/PHONE2-b960", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (default, 00413xxxxxx, 3) exited non-zero on
'SIP/PHONE2-b960'

And I get engaged tone on the calling handset.

Regards,
Aleks