[Asterisk-Users] grandstream ringtones - makering.pl usage for 1.0.50

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jun 8 10:22:41 MST 2004

Actually, I think the format of the file has changed in version
1.0.50.

I did some sniffing, and came up with an approach that worked for me.

I've attached the modified version of makering.pl that I've
used (thanks to Tony and Stephen), as it may work better for others.

It also includes a breakdown of the header format as I understand
it to now be.

Cheers,

Jeremy